Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

How did everybody's Valentines day went? My 2nd Valentines was a bit unexpected but it was ok because at least I gotta spend it with my sweetheart. Spent 2 hours of the day stuck in traffic jam... Although the economic is experiencing its worst slump in recorded history, people seem to be flocking to Pulau Tikus to celebrate Valentines as I experienced one of the worst traffic jams in Pulau Tikus ~_~

I spent my noontime with my friends on S.A.D which is also known by them as single awareness day. Went to redbox karaoke and sang our hearts out to forget our sadness, our lonelyness (ok its their sadness & their lonelyness~_~)

After that valuable time was spent with my sweetheart at hagen daz before her orchestra performance.

And I just remembered I left my Valentines present on the backseat of my grandma's car when I returned my car to her. Sorry >.<"


Fern & Jeremy wishes all our readers Happy Valentines <3