Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 random facts about me

A lot of people have been tagging me on their notes on facebook about 25 random facts about them, I don't really know how to use the note function on facebook so I'll write up 25 random facts about me here!

Did you know?
  1. I love to play dotA, its in my blood :D
  2. I was the vice-president of the traffic society in my high school. (I guess few people know it because I was mostly active in chinese orchestra)
  3. I s*ck in maths.
  4. I like pets but hate catepillars >.<
  5. My favourite anime = blood+
  6. I hate double timers, they should rot in hell.
  7. I 500GB-1TB portable Hard drive is running through my mind right now *hint*hint*
  8. I don't really want to go back to Adelaide so soon >.<"
  9. Inkheart was nice, Underworld was a bit of a let down but I'm looking forward to Valkyrie.
  10. Blogging is nice way to kill time :D
  11. I'm writing this because I'm bored.
  12. I'm not a jay chou kind of guy.
  13. I'm not into clubbing but I am into drinking (but not binge drinking).
  14. I love my family.
  15. I love my home state.
  16. I am a person who likes to regret something which I did in the past but:
  17. I am also a person who easily forgets something if I don't feel like remembering it.
  18. I consider myself to be a Taoist but I still do pray to Confucius and the other Buddhas.
  19. I hate Australia for having expensive food!
  20. I love to pamper my secretary.
  21. I don't like to read forward emails nor forward them to my other friends.
  22. I'm longing to watch an orchestra concert at Dewan Sri Pinang but I don't think I'll get to see it this term.
  23. I miss my myvi.
  24. I hope to go back and visit my foster family in Japan soon after I graduate :)
  25. I think that these are 25 random facts about me :D

No comments: