Monday, December 29, 2008

Jog spot : Air Itam Dam

Went to Air Itam Dam for a jog today with some friends and some which I met for the first time :)
Air Itam Dam is situated at... Well, Air Itam lah! (Duh...) Its further up the route people normally take to the infamous Kek Lok Si temple. (But, 5 out of 6 people on this trip didn't know where it is despite some of them living in Air Itam for most of her life, YES I MEAN YOU!!!)

Ok, some intro on the people who went on this trip...

Yu min, or better known as Jagung (Corny)

Ethane and Ming Yao
I heard they guys have a tendency of getting hit by a cow (rather than a bull) if they approach Ethane, may I know why?


Farah (Sorry I didn't take a picture of you today)

Fern & Jeremy (Pardon the eye bags, hadn't had much sleep this few days)

The Dam is quite an easy Jog, just with occasional bumps and the slope ascends when approaching the car park. Beware though, you might get robbed by monkeys half way through the jog.


View of Georgetown from the Dam


The Dam


The Jogging trek (will be quite slippery because it is covered by moss)

People enjoying the scenery(not much... I know...) + Jogging


Another pic of the Dam (notice the 3 hindu's cuddling together lol...)

This was kind of last minute plan, so I didn't make any preparations for it (i.e. bring camera, my butler etc...) But all in all, it was quite nice and I made a few new friends on the way. So I've shown you all the way to the Dam, make sure you don't get lost next time and expect me to come and save your asses again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jagung will chop your head or my head if she saw that photo on your blog. LOL!

"I heard they guys have a tendency of getting hit by a cow (rather than a bull) if they approach Ethane, may I know why?"
Because her boy friend's nickname=牛大哥. Catch the ball?

Urg! Why tht photo? Okie, I admit it's round now. ><

Jeremy Choo said...

Hahaha, call her to read it, then I will have another reader d.