Sunday, December 7, 2008

18 days

And I'll be back :)
Home Sweet Home.

I'm currently pursuing a bachelor of Science Degree in Biomedical Science in University of Adelaide, South Australia. Love the enviromnent, it helps me to focus on my studies because Adelaide dosen't have much entertainment save for a few night clubs (Hq&Red Square). The main problem is that I have plenty of free time after I finish my exam, with nothing else to do. Entertainment requires money :( So I'm currently wasting my time rotting in my hostel room... Lol...

Fern is planning a trip to cameron highlands during 24th-25th of December but she currently don't really have enough members to distribute the fees to a respectable amount. Pray hard that she finds the 10 people required for the trip.

Mom is also planning a trip to KL during the new year as my grandma said that she wants to take part in a new year countdown&celebration. If all else fails, mom is going to book a night at g-hotel for our family :)

Terence keeps asking our gang to go Kota kinabalu with him, I'm still thinking... Need some budgeting if I'm going to survive this holiday... LOL...

Wohoo, plenty of stuff to do when I come back! Yeah!!! That's what holidays are all about!!!

4 comments:

-tAkEmOtO- said...

Agree...expensive lah!

But since lodging is not a problem it would not be too bad. See how lah, but i think the food would be expensive, since u know we're going to eat at places like Hilton lah, Shangri-La la....swt...

We'll see.

Jeremy Choo said...

1st of all, there is no Hilton in Penang... Shangri-la ar... I don't think I can afford it... After It became a spa resort, a normal room costs like RM400+ per night. But my friends say the buffet at g-hotel is nice. We can try that!

-tAkEmOtO- said...

I was talking about Wilson's KK la...

His parents are inviting us to go over and visit them...which is something i'm not thinking about at all for now.

Penang go eat hotel? I kill u ga...

Jeremy Choo said...

Yea la, but I don't think he will be in KK even if we decide to go visit him. Didn't he plan to go to taiwan and hk for vacation??? Not sure though? You can eat in a hotel in Penang. Just buffets though... Stuff yourself till you're money's worth XD